MALAYSIA 51st INDEPENDENCE DAY

on Sunday, August 31, 2008

I am Crying on Merdeka (Independence) Day


I cry because Malaysians have lost the joy and hope of a future Malaysia as wished for unlike the times when the late Tunku Abdul Rahman shouted "Merdeka".

I cry thinking of some Malaysians who talk, think and act to divide the citizens with their own racists and religious thoughts without a care for nationalism and friendships

I cry thinking of some Malaysians who care more of themselves rather than the Nation when it comes to issues of party, posts, rewards, power, friends, relationship and fairness

I cry thinking of some citizens and their families who have not obtain justice while being imprisoned, oppressed, robbed, threatened, discriminated and not even allowed the freedom of speech

I cry thinking there are still Malaysians who still live from Hand to Mouth everyday, even though Malaysia has already achieved 50 years of Independence

NOTHING CHANGES IF WE MALAYSIANS DO NOT CHANGE THINGS.

*borrowed from Nostradamus

"Our greatest glory is not in never falling but in rising every time we fall."

WSC
Melaka

0 comments:

MUSLIM housemaid for MUSLIM household only...

.